Up to now I am still in awe that of all the terrific little known bloggers that thrive in the recesses of the Internet these days, I am given The Liebster by fellow blogger, Pegs of Field of Tulips! I am truly grateful for this honor and I hope my future posts would live up to this award.
本当にありがとう~♥(>///3///<)♥
Taking a leaf from the page of Tulip's blog, "The Liebster is given to lesser known bloggers, those with less than 200 followers, as a form of recognition and appreciation."
I'm afraid that with only 5 followers, I don't think I got the prerogative of my predecessors of choosing among their less than 200 followers of who to pass on the Liebster Blog Award to. However, I'll do my best to return Tulip's favor even if it means I'd have to start scouring the Web for a fellow lesser-known blogger. :D
Le Règles (The Rules)
1. Thank the blogger who awarded me
2. Link back to their blog
3. Copy & paste the award onto my blog
4. Reveal my 5 Liebster blogs
5. Comment on their blog to let them know, & hope they continue the process ^^
And The Liebster
Blog ♥ is Passed On To…
(and in no particular order)
I'd like to share the love with one of my favorite handmade accessory makers
(I love her crochet crafts which are very much in tune with the Mori Girl subculture),
Nike Nadal of xo, Nikita
For her splendid baking skills and food photography that needs more love and followers, I am passing on the Liebster ♥ to,
Sara of Sara’shomemade & simple life
She was the first blogger I reached out to when I was just starting up my blog. I suppose, she isn't online very often because I never got a reply... For creating floral and vintage-inspired textile designs that continue to awe me, I am giving love to the enigmatic,
Megan Burton of Megan's Blog
I chanced upon her blog while lurking around my Mori Girl community on Livejournal and since then, I've always looked forward to her posts of her excursions around Japan and mori fashion finds on rakuten. I wish my blog had more mori fashion posts like her,
I would add my really good real-life friend from the TineCapsule, but she prefers the anonymity that her blog has enjoyed for a long time. Instead, I'd like to return the favor to the lady who led the way for a little jump of blog page views that my site has enjoyed last week. I'm not sure if one is allowed to get this award twice, but more blog-lovin' goes to,
Congratulations to Everyone~

I'm glad you accepted the award!
ReplyDeleteI truly do believe you have a lovely blog - the quality of your photos, written content, and Mori-girl 'feel' makes for a delightful combination ^^
Will visit the other blogs, and thank you for nominating my blog again~
Just saw your comment - here's how I did it
DeletePoupeegirl - Community - Tool house - blog parts
Under 'Snapshot' - customise your preferred size and the link
Under 'if you are using other blogs' copy and paste the tag/script
Go to Blog - Design - Click 'Add a Gadget' on the sidebar
Scroll down the gadgets list abd select HTML/JavaScript
Click the + symbol
Paste the tag/script into the main box (no title necessary)
Click save and check if it appears on the blog
Done :)