Wednesday, 31 August 2011

I Put the Mori in Hikkikomori

If I only post food here, people might start missing the mori aspect of this blog. This semester break, I'm sure most of my school mates are off somewhere nice like a beach or vacation house in the province.

Lucky me and I'm stuck at home and being a total hikkikomori (if you clicked this link and saw the picture; it's sad to admit, but yeah... I sort of look like that while I'm typing this--complete with the blanket, scruffy appearance, and used teabags and snacks everywhere).

I'm left to my own devices to try to make my break more interesting. Most of the time yaoi is involved... also, food, online shopping, and looking at more yaoi.

Sounds like I need to go out more often (;///A///;)

In the harsh reality that I couldn't physically go out, I could only fantasize about what I'd rather be doing right now.

Something like...


Biking along a trail like this in

early mornings and late afternoons

I will wear something flowy (most likely a skirt) and work my bike pedals around this lovely bike trail in my Gramps' hometown (an air force base). I imagine listening to some song that reminds me of sunny days and lazy beaches and walking in a field of wheat or flowers and of taking afternoon tea while overlooking a good view of forests or hills with sprawling vineyards...something laid-back and warm... something French or Italian (preferably acoustic).... Something like Kahimi Karie's Ma Langue Au Chat~




Find a good spot in the grass and relax… (or play dead)

Go on a road trip and...

Watch the sun set while on the road

... and do other stuff like go to Balay Indang or hike Mt. Makiling....
Just. Anything that would not make me lose my sanity being cooped up inside my house.








No comments:

Post a Comment